Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Once Again I Question My Actions


Well once again I have let Corey come over! I just cant help it. I am still in in love with him and its hard to let go. Last night we talked about how Calvin was trying to get him to move in with him in Scottsville which would honestly be better for him that living in that apartment by WKU considering his awful grades this semester. I knew as soon as we broke up and he moved to BG he would struggle with school and boy was I right. I hate to be right about something like that but I was. The fraternity...the apartment...its all bad news for him but I guess he has to make his own mistakes and learn from them himself. I know I come off sounding more like his mom but I have been there...I know that he is making mistakes in his life and its hard to just sit back and say nothing. Thats probably why we broke up in the first place...me... trying to give advice, which can get out of hand at times. It amazes me that I still care about him so much. I care about him more than I ever cared about Jon. I guess its because he gave me the attention and treated me the way that I deserved to be treated when we were together. I just dont want to get back to the way I was...were all I could think about was him. I havent been able to successfully date anyone since we broke up because I cant get over him and here I go again, getting attached when I have no idea if there is any possiblity that we can get back together. His friend old me to just wait and see what happens so I guess that is what I am going to do. I dont want to get my hopes up because there is a big chance that nothing will happen between us but I guess I can just continue on like I have been doing for the last couple of months and just see what happens. I know what I want but I know that he doesnt...oh well though. I need to stop stressing over it. I had a fabulous time with him last night and I love spending time with him. I guess that is all I need to worry about right now. Well thats enough of my ranting and raving for now. Im going to try to enjoy this ICE DAY from school. YAH! I hope school isnt called off tomorrow though because I am already scheduled to sub at JEBMS and I cant wait to see my little kiddos! Until next time...

No comments: