Sunday, December 14, 2008

Why?


Why do I stay attached to that one person that I know I shouldnt? Well as you already know from a previous blog this past week, Corey came over on Tuesday...and well he came over again this Friday. I honestly dont know what I am thinking! I know that Corey does not want to get back together...he is over in BG living the college life which is normal for his age but I know that I still have feelings for him. And I know if I continue to see him off and on again with no strings attached I am going to start feeling like I did right after we broke up and I dont want that. It's so hard to explain though because when I am around him I feel so good and I feel like I did when we were dating...happy. Ughhh what a headache! I just dont know what to think. He called me last night for no apparent reason then he called me again today. I said something to him today when I talked to him about coming out to see the girls and he said he would call me after his sisters birthday party but he never did. Oh well...what was I expecting? I just need to clear my head!
Anyways...on another note, I am very excited about tomorrow. I have to take Zoie back to the dr. for a check up then Zoie, Emma, my granny, and I are going to do a little shopping. I need to get a few things at Walmart...especially that book Twilight because I am dying to read the series. Then I thought I would go to the mall and maybe get the girls picture made with Santa plus I need to take Kristen a Bebe pod seat so she can use it with Bailey. So wish us luck on our outting tomorrow! Until next time...LIVE, LAUGH, AND LOVE!

No comments: