Friday, December 19, 2008

Hmmmm????

Well its only 9:52 p.m. and I am home from my blind date. Is that a bad thing? I dont really think so, we left extremely early at like 5:30, we ate at Longhorn, ran by Walmart to pick up Amy's pictures, and then bowled two games at Southern Lanes. I mean...thats a typical date if I am correct??? Anyways, Chris wasnt feeling that well anyhow so that is the reason we didnt do anything else...even though I dont know what we would have done after bowling unless we would have went to the movies. My date said I could come to his house and watch a movie and hang out but I turned him down and came on home...I mean, dont get me wrong, hes a really nice guy but I had just met him like 3 hours earlier so I didnt want to go to his house yet. Does that make sense? I did have a really good time. He is funny and very nice. He is okay looking...Im just very confused. He has got that curly hair...the type that curls up when he is wearing a hat but then he was wearing what looked to be red wings! LOL. I am calling him the urban cowboy lol! I also forgot to mention that he drives a black Cadillac Escalade which is super nice! but then he talks really country....I have never been this confused...he also listens to just about any type of music from what I can tell, from country to rap. I guess he is just a mystery but for now Im going to stick with urban cowboy lmao. Anyways...I had a great time and I would definitely do it again. I hope I didnt sound like I wasnt interested by turning down his invite to his house but I doubt he took it like that considering we did just meet tonight. He sent me a text message saying that he would like to do it again and for me to text or call anytime so of course I replied back with an okay to all of that and told him to text me too. I guess Ill just see if he asks me out again. Im in no hurry...Im not looking for my prince charming right now in my life. I am extremely tired tonight. My throat is also starting to hurt which hopefully doesnt mean Im getting sick...that would really stink. I had to sub today at ACIC. They didnt call me till 7 am just after I had thought to myself, "wow, I dont have to go in today!" HAHA. I guess I shouldnt have been thinking those kind of thoughts so early in the morning. Overall it was an easy day. Nothing special plus we had a Christmas party in Mrs. Dewitt's class and I got a piece of pizza which is always a plus. Mrs. Dewitt had to be out because her daughter had a seizure so please keep her in your prayers. She came in for the Christmas party with Mrs. Dewitt and seemed fine except that she was very tired. Apparently she has been having them since she was 14 but has only had a few. I guess they are very scary and extremely dangerous so I hope they find out what is causing them so they can prevent them. That would be an awful thing to worry about as parents. I mean, if she fell in the wrong place she could really hurt herself. I didnt want to be nosey so I didnt ask what the dr thought causes them...Im sure they have had or are having tests ran to try and figure it out. I just dont think it would be normal for someone to just have seizures periodically for no reason. At least I got another day in for my first paycheck! I just hate to know that Im subbing because something like that happened. Hopefully she will be okay though. Christmas break has officially started. Im going to be in full force when it comes to subbing when we go back to school...trying to get in as many days as possible...and hopefully scheduled days at that! Those are so much better. Maybe now that I have came in at ACIC at last minute when they really needed somebody they will start to give me more days. I really like that school and everybody is always so nice to me. Mr. Pardue said he said something to Mr. Fisher about getting me more sub days because they have so many subs that have no clue from the way he talks, so that would be perfect. I definitely need to sub at the schools I may possibly get to work one day...it always pays to stay in good with those that can hire you! Samantha has gotten in really good with those at ACPC so I bet she has nothing to worry about...I hope I can say the same about ACIC or JEBMS one day! I praise those that work with those little kids all day because that is a rough job! I guess Im going to take a little medicine maybe and read my Twilight book. Hopefully I can finish it tonight! It is so good and I would recommend it to anyone who loves to read! Its really addicting to be honest. I cant wait to buy the next one. I may run in Walmart tomorrow and pick it up while Im in BG. Well until next time....PEACE! HAHA...OLD SCHOOL RIGHT THERE.

No comments: