Friday, December 12, 2008

Fabulous Friday

Friday is finally here! The last day of my long but paying work week. LOL. It is so boring to sub but it feels so much better than working all those hours for FREE! I am finishing up my work week @ the high school today. I am subbing for Mrs. Brown all day except for 6th skinny when I am taking over for Ms. Pierce. Luckily I get a pretty long lunch break today, which is always a plus. I made egg salad last night so Im anxious to see how that turned out. Im kind of scared! I did it just like Erica told me to so if it is not any good Im going to blame her. I have been forward to this day all week because tomorrow of course is graduation. I have waited so long for this day, the only thing I wish I could change is the weather. I would have loved to graduate in May instead so that it would be warm but oh well, beggers cant be chosers. I will have to get up early again tomorrow but it will be worth it. Im thinking we will leave town around 8:00 since I am suppose to be there at 9:00. I am trying to decide where I want to eat afterwards and O'Charleys is sounding pretty good. I wish the girls were older and could come see me graduate but they are at Jon's this weekend plus they are just too small to sit through something so long and have to be so quiet. It would be torture to them. I will have lots of pictures for them to look at once they are older though. They will be so proud of their momma!

Last night I didnt do much. I left JEBMS, went to pick up the girls and came home. Unfortuntely when I got home I had some wind damage. I had no idea the wind had picked up so much and it blew a piece off of my house! It also blew over my new primitive piece on my porch and broke the glass in my lantern! Luckily it did not break the bulb and the latern still works, it actually doesnt look bad without glass...it looks fine but that still makes me so mad. I have also decided that next year I am going to put wreaths up on my windows instead of the sprays because the wind keeps blowing them and messing them up! They look funny if they are not on their straight I think. Well, my mom came out yesterday afternoon before the ballgame then they ended up canceling the game because it was sleeting so she ended up staying till 7ish. We cooked hamburger steaks with cheese and mushrooms and potato wedges. It was a really good supper. I had originally been planning on hotdogs haha, so it was definitely better than my original plan. The girls slept okay last night...I mean at least I got a couple of good hours of sleep. Well I think I have written enough. Until next time...

No comments: