Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I absolutely love this!

I want...
*someone who loves kids.
*someone who likes it when I'm sweet.
*someone that will aggravate me on a daily basis.
*someone that thinks it's cute when I try to be independent.
*someone that texts me to tell me they miss me & mean it.
*someone that loves the little things I do for them.
*someone that loves my family.
*someone that doesn't mind a t-shirt night. :)
*someone that loves to smile & laugh as much as I do.
*someone that doesn't take me too seriously.
*someone that sees the glass as half full.
*someone that's happy.
*someone that cares about me & doesn't have an alterior motive.
*someone that will stand up for me.
*someone that doesn't lie!
*someone that doesn't mind if I go shopping.
*someone that likes getting away every now & then.
*someone that will go with me on a road trip.
*someone that will hold my hand.
*someone that will kiss my forehead.
*someone that cares about people.
*someone that loves my friends (because they're so good to me!)
*someone that understands I've made a few mistakes in my past but I've regretted all of them.
*someone that forgives.
*someone that will hear my side of the story once in a while.
*someone that enjoys late night Wal-mart trips.
*someone that will take silly pictures with me.
*someone that will trust me & believe that I want nothing but the BEST for them.
*someone that wants a future.
*someone that isn't still hung up on their ex.
*someone that believes hard work is the only right way to get something.
*someone that knows money isn't everything & happiness is.
*someone that goes above & beyond for the people he loves.
*someone to make memories with so we can tell our grandkids one day.
*someone that loves me for me... No matter how silly, stubborn, crazy, or mean I am.
*someone that cherishes life for the little moments.
*someone that will be my truest friend.
*someone to help me create my happy-ever-after.

No comments: