Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Very Random LOL

So yesterday I was subbing at the high school and one of Corey's best friends was in my last class of the day. Well we got to talking about Corey and I decided to send him a text message and his friend sent him a really funny one from my phone also. Well one thing led to another and we kept texting and then I saw him in town as I was headed to Chevron to get some gas. To my surprise he came to my house. WOW. I totally wasnt expecting that. It was very random but fabulous. I think seeing him was exactly what I needed. I dont want a relationship bc of the headache but it was nice to see him. It would be a lie if I said I still didnt care about him but he has a lot of growing up to do himself and I know he isnt wanting a relationship either. We had such a good time together when we dated...I just wish things wouldnt have ended like they did. Maybe one day he will get it together and we will get back together. Im not saying that Im going to sit back and wait for him but I would love for us to get back together. He made me extremely happy and Id love to feel like that again when I date someone. Anyways...I guess you could say he brought me my graduation gift lol. Speaking of graduation...that is only 3 days away! Im so excited. I am definitely going to have some fun that night. Me, Jessica, Val, Kirby, Gina, and maybe Ashley C. are all suppose to be going out to eat and then out to the bars! It will be so much fun. Well I guess Ive written enough for now. Im going to continue watching the ALC kids and wait patiently for lunch! Until next time...

No comments: