Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Long Night

OMG! I am sooooooooo TIRED. The girls did not sleep at all last night. I am exhausted. All they want to do is drink all throughout the night so Ive made a decision. That stops tonight. I know its going to be rough but Im getting up once every hour and a half to get them something to drink. Im thinking if I can hold them off till at least 5 am for a couple of nights then they should stop wanting something to drink all night. I mean, I had to do the same thing with the bottle so whats the difference? Not to mention that one of them drank so much that their diaper overflowed and I had to get up and change her at 4 something this morning. I definitely have to get this situation under control, Im sure hoping that Lana and them will do the same thing when they go over there on the weekends. That makes things difficult because I have no idea what they do with them over there, So anyways, it starts tonight. I have to if I ever want to get a good nights sleep again. I dont mind giving them something at around 5 am because that will make them sleep longer but they cant be waking up every hour wanting a new sippy...that makes for a long night for everybody. Wish me luck!
Yesterday when I left school I had a zillion errands to run...I didnt end up at home until 4:15ish. I did get a wreath though, thanks to Samantha's mom! It is so pretty, plus I got a great deal on it. I would recommend Joyce's Craft Shop to anyone who is looking for a cute Christmas wreath. I was expecting it to be high since its a flower shop but it wasnt at all. I am super excited about it. It was the only thing I needed to complete my outside Christmas decorations. Now I just have to get some new bows on my sprays and wreath which isnt that important this year. I may wait and put them on next year because I already have everything up for this year. I guess Ill just see what I decide to do. Today would have normally been my last faculty meeting but luckily we dont have one! I am so grateful! I really didnt want to stay here any longer than I have too, Im so ready to get starting substituting so that I can make some money! I have 2 days scheduled for next week which is great. Rachel is suppose to be riding home with me today because basketball practice is cancelled. I guess we will go home and cook some supper. I dont know what yet...maybe some shake and bake chicken with potatoes and mac and cheese. Sounds pretty good I think. I was going to make some alfredo but I know she wont ever eat that. Well I have written enough for now, expect another blog later because today is going to be a super long day! Just one more day left after today is over! Oh yeah! Until next time...

No comments: