Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tuesday Talks: Update

Wow. I cant believe that it has been so long since I wrote a blog! I didnt expect to get this behind! I definitely need to play catch up! So...let me see. What has happened since my last blog which I believe consisted of a blind date topic? Well, of course Christmas was great. We had Christmas at my grandma's on the 22nd then the girls were with Jon on the 23rd and came back home on Christmas eve day. It was very fun setting all of their toys out so they could come into the living room and see them Christmas morning. They seemed a little overwhelmed with all of the toys...I dont think they knew where to start! So anyways, on Christmas day we pretty much just lounged around then we went to my step-grandparents house that afternoon. Oh yeah...the girls rode out to my grandma's for a little while with my mom while I tried to organize the chaos that hit my living room that morning! Overall it was a great Christmas...definitely better than last year! I cant even begin to imagjne what next year will be like when the girls are almost 2 1/2 years old! So fun! I have plenty more to blog about but Ill have to save that for later. I havent been on much because I am so into the Twilight series that I can put them down. I finished the third book, Eclipse, last night and I am hoping that my grandma picked me up a copy of the last book, Breaking Dawn, tonight in Bowling Green so that I can start it tonight. They are soooo addicting! I cant put them down. I am so excited to start the last book...you just have to read them yourself! Ive got Sam hooked already. I just dont know what Ill read when I get done with this last book. I may have to draw it out and make it last a little longer haha. Well until next time...

1 comment:

Ivana Clay said...

Glad you had a good Christmas! Next Christmas with the girls will be even more fun. Kyndall was great this year. At 27 months she was really into opening presents and playing with what she got! She even helped me to open all the twins stuff! I just hope she doesn't expect to do that every year! LOL! Enjoy the New Year. :)