Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Day 3: The Countdown Continues!

Today marks the beginning of day 3. Only 2 days left after today is over!
Yesterday afternoon my grandmother and I took the girls to the doctor to get the rest of their flu shot since they had to take it in 2 doses. They did really well and behaved in the waiting room. On the way home we stopped and picked up some KFC and headed back to the house. I was so mad at myself when we got home because I forgot to stop by the pharmacy and pick up a prescription and there it was, 15 minutes till closing time! Luckily, my grandpa said he wouldnt mind getting up this morning and picking it up for me so the girls will have it. I could have smacked myself I was so mad. I guess because it was already dark out and getting late that I wasnt even thinking about it. Normally when I take them to the doctor it is early in the morning so this appointment threw me out of wack! But anyways, so I went home, ate supper, fed the girls, gave bathes then relaxed until they fell asleep. For some reason I am overly exhausted today. I feel like I could just pass out right here on my computer. The girls didnt sleep any different than they normally do so I dont know what the deal is with me today. I had a really crazy dream this morning which gave me a small headache and startled me this morning...maybe that is why I feel so tired...I dont know.
Last night as I lay in the floor with the girls as they dozed off to sleep I was watching one of my most favorite shows...Jon and Kate Plus 8. I absolutely love that show. I found out last night that they recently wrote a book which I am dying to read! I guess Ill be heading to Barnes and Noble before long to pick me up a copy. It amazes me how someone can raise so many little kids, while doing the most normal things in the world such as taking a simple vacation. That show really gives me inspiration because at times I feel like its soooooo hard with just two but then I think, "what if I had 6 more??!!" Anyways, I just love the show, its always an adventure and so entertaining. So, Will sent me a text message last night. I didnt reply. I just dont know what to say. I guess Ill see if he emails me today and go from there. Im going to sit back and enjoy my cappuccino, study for my upcoming social studies praxis exam, and make sure my portfolio is in line. My supervisor will be coming by to give me my final grade tomorrow! YIPPIE! I have to go get some picture developed today and pay some bills then I am home free to maybe take a nap! Until next time...which will more than likely be sooner than later.

No comments: