Sunday, December 7, 2008

Bored

Today has been an extremely boring day. I figured something would come up and we would go visiting or something but nothing at all happened. We have been at home for over 24 hours now...oh well though...I guess it beats working for free haha plus I got to catch up on some quality time with the girls. They have been really good today. Got up from their nap a little grumpy but other than that everything has been good. I guess its weird for them to spend a whole day at home with just me. We normally go to my moms or grandmas on Sundays and today we were lazy. I hate to admit it but I have wore my pjs all day long...I did put on a clean pair after my shower though lol. Im so glad Friday was my last class at WKU. It sucked though because they kept us till going on 1 oclock in the afternoon! It was such a drag. Anyways, after that I ate at Applebees with some girls from class which was fun. Then I went to the mall to see about getting something for graduation but I couldnt find a thing...guess Ill just wear some dress pants and a sweater. It will be so cold anyway. Well Im not really in the mood to type a blog...maybe tomorrow night. Im going to head to bed so that I feel good when I get up early in the morning Im sure. I think Ill make some pancakes in the morning...yum. Sounds delicious. Until next time...

No comments: