Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Extremely bored with a headache!

Well today I am at the high school subbing for several different teachers. I have got the worst headache...not to mention the fact that Ive had it all day! I got up thinking I needed caffeine but obviously that wasnt it because I drank some coffee this morning. Im definitely ready for lunch. Last night I got called by the primary center and then this morning the middle school called me. WOW. I didnt expect to be this busy my first week. I got a ton of days scheduled at the high school...honestly I got enough scheduled that I wouldnt have to answer the phone if I didnt want too. Im debating on answering tomorrow or not. Id like to spend the day at home with the girls so I might not. I mean, Ive got 4 days in this week. I guess Ill just wait and see how I feel tomorrow. I got an email back about the job that may be opening at Greenwood. Apparently the teachers husband got a job in another state so if they sell their house she is going to go ahead and move so it all depends on if they sell their house. The lady that emailed me back asked me to give her a number and she would keep me in mind if the lady does in fact move before the semester is out. That would be really nice. I mean, subbing pays good, but Id like a big paycheck all summer too. Plus some health insurance! Oh well, you cant have it all. Well until next time...

No comments: