Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Random Information about ME!

40 ODD Things about you!

If you opened this, FILL IT OUT! Learn 40 things about your friends, and let them learn 40 things about you!

1. Do you like blue cheese? yes
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? nope
3. Do you own a gun? nope
4. Your favorite song? Womanizer by Britney Spears is one of my favorites that I can think of at this particular moment
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointment? depends on what it's for
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I absolutely love them...especially with a lil chili on top!
7. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? coffee of course
8. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Well, most of my jewelry use to have meaning but not now...except for my Emma and Zoie necklace so its probably my favorite!
9. What one trait do you hate about yourself? Probably my lack of patience!
10. What is your middle name? Ann
11. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment...
I need to put away laundry

I need to pick up the house
I need to lay out my clothes for tomorrow
12. Name 3 things you bought yesterday.
movies

McDonalds
Khakis
13. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink.
coffee
Coca-cola
Cherry water
14. Current worries right now?
money

that "boy"
job
15. Current hate right now? weather
16. How did you celebrate the New Year? I think it was rather boring if I remember correctly
17. Where would you like to go? Jamaica
18. Name one person who will complete this? Ivana...since Sam has already done it
19. Do you own slippers? yes
20. What shirt are you wearing? WKU sweatshirt
21. Can you whistle? no
22. Favorite color? pink
23. Would you be a pirate? no
24. What songs do you sing in the shower? none
25. Favorite girl's name? IDK

26. Favorite boy's name? I like the name Payton
27. What's in your pocket right now? nothing
28. Last thing that made you laugh? Emma and Zoie Im sure
29. Best bedsheets as a child? IDK
30. Worst injury you had? sprained ankle a couple of years ago

31. Do you love where you live? yes!!
32. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2
33. Who is your loudest friend? Chelsey

34. How many dogs do you have? ZERO!
35. Does someone have a crush on you? yes
36. What is your favorite candy? I absolutely love all candy...anything chocolate!
37. Favorite Sports Teams? I don't watch sports
38. What song do you want played at your funeral? I have no idea but definitely something with a good beat lol
39. What were you doing 12 AM last night? sleeping
40. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? I had a text from Sam telling me that school was canceled the first time I woke up...then the second time Amber called to tell me to check my scores and YES I PASSED the math praxis!

No comments: