Monday, December 1, 2008

First Day of December

Well, I had hoped that today would be our first snow day of the year but unfortunately it wasn't. As the alarm clock went off this morning I dreaded getting out of bed...gosh was that break from school nice last week. I could definitely get use to having a few more days off. I was surprised to see that there was actually snow on the ground...what a great way to start off the month of December, maybe that means that we will get a good snow this month, hopefully we will have a white Christmas this year! As for the snow...today marks the first day of my last week of student teaching! I am extremely excited...even though I am scared because I do not have a job, I figure...Ive been living without a job for so long Im sure everything will be okay. Im ready to get back into substitute teaching so that I will have a paycheck! How fabulous that will be! It will also be nice to spend some time with the girls during the week. I missed them so much this weekend while they were gone. I was so ready for them to get home last night. I dont know what I will do next summer when they go to their dads for a whole week. Maybe we can work something out so that does not happen until they are a little older. I know he doesnt want to watch them for an entire week plus I honestly dont think it will be good for them to be away from me for so long. I guess Ill just wait and see what happens when that time comes. Its a long ways away anyhow. Today I have to take the girls for the last part of their flu shot. I hate taking them to get shots, I am definitely ready for that to be over with. So yesterday I kind of ignored Will when he would text message me. I kept my messages very short and uninterested. I just dont know what to tell him. How do you tell someone that you dont like them? I havent had to do that in such a long time I have no idea what to do. I dont want to be mean and I dont want to hurt his feelings but I think I will. I just dont know what to say but I need to say something soon. I cant stand it. I want to stop thinking about it but I cant until I tell him how I feel. I know it would be very impersonal if I told him on text message or email but I dont have the heart to tell him face to face. Im definitely going to need some advice on how to tell him. So if anybody has any suggestions please feel free to share your opinions with me! Well I guess I have typed enough for now. Im sure I will be writing a lot of blogs this week because I am sure time will go by extremely slow since its my last week. Until next time...

No comments: