Thursday, December 4, 2008

My Last Day...

The day is finally here! My last day of student teaching is today! It felt good to get up this morning, knowing that I would not have to work for NOTHING anymore. It will be nice to get up next week and know that on January 2nd I will be getting a real paycheck...it may not be much but its better than what Im making now which is ZERO. I dread going to main campus tomorrow but at least that is my last class too. Im hoping we wont have to stay long. Some of the girls in my class and I are planning on going to Applebee's for lunch to celebrate. I also have to run to walmart and to the mall while Im in BG. It will be nice to relax a little this weekend and some next week. So far Im only scheduled 2 days next week but you never know, I may get called in. Well until next time...

No comments: