Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Zoie

Now that I have written about Emma, here are a few things about Zoie.

* She is very outgoing...the center of attention for sure. She loves to show off, no matter what she is doing.
* Dancing is her thing! She absolutely loves music and will dance to whatever is on. They both have stockings that play music and she will push the button, hold onto the stocking like its a stuffed animal and dance forever. It is so cute.
* She has been sleeping in her bed a little more...she will at least sleep in there for 2 to 3 hours. The other night she actually slept in her bed until 5:30 in the morning. I woke up about 4:30 and got scared because she hadnt woke up yet. It freaked me out! I went in there to check on her and then an hour later she woke up of course. It may be crowded in my bed with them two but they did sleep till 8 am the other morning so I cant complain really.
* Zoie is starting to talk a little more. She says several things such as ball, bath, momma, ninny, and of course she calls all men da....so sorry Jon, dont get too excited! LOL.
* She also loves to feed herself and she eats the same things as Emma, which is great. Hopefully they will always like the same types of foods because that will definitely make my job easier as a cook haha.

Like I said before, I could write all day, but its time for me to wrap this blog up for today. More to come though, dont worry. Until next time...

No comments: