Friday, December 12, 2008

Decisions!

So my plans for graduation include going out to eat with some friends then out to the local bars to celebrate, but as you can probably guess, Im thinking about changing my mind. I dont know what has gotten into me but I think I would just rather go out to eat and go home. The bar scene is just not for me anymore. Plus I dont want to spend the night in Bowling Green...I want to sleep in my comfy bed and I also want to get a good nights sleep. I just dont know what to do. I sent Kirby a text message to ask her but she isnt answering. She must be working. She doesnt even get off work till 9 so I was thinking about asking her if she wanted to go eat when she got off work then just go home. I know that sounds lame but I cant help it. And you know what? I dont feel bad that I feel like that. I can do whatever I want to do because this is my life and no one elses. I miss my girls so bad when they are done with Jon. I cant stand it and I cant stop thinking about them. I wish they didnt have to go but I know they do. I have no idea what Im going to do tomorrow. I wish Kirby would text me back so we can discuss it. I need to get things straight so I can let everybody know what the plans is. Ugh, such a headache. Well until next time...

No comments: