Friday, December 12, 2008

New Years Resolutions are right around the corner!

As I was looking at my planner earlier, I realized that new years resolutions are just around the corner. It is hard to believe that it is already the 12th day of December. I think its a good time to start thinking about what my new years resolution will be this year. I want it to be something meaningful and something that I will definitely go through with. I have made numerous resolutions over the years and none of them have ever lasted longer than a couple of days. Anybody have any good suggestions? I thought about saying that I wouldnt drink alcohol anymore but then I thought to myself. "im not an alcoholic." I mean yes I do like to have a drink with my meal every once in awhile when I go out to eat but its not a habit or anything...so I decided I needed another resolution. Lately I have been wanting the girls to go to church with my mom on the weekends when they are at home with me so I have been considering maybe making my new years resolution to go to church on those sundays with the girls too. I think sticking to every other Sunday would be more likely to happen than saying I was going to go every Sunday...not that I shouldnt go every Sunday but I know how I like to sleep in and I want to make a resolution that I will stick too. Maybe going to church every other Sunday at least will be my new years resolution. I still have plenty of time to think about it so Im in no hurry but I have been giving it a little thought lately though. My life has changed drastically in the last 8 months and this is going to be a fresh start in the new year. I want things to be different and better in 2009! My life is fabulous right now but it will be nice to start the year in my new house with no boyfriend or fiance to worry about, with the two loves of my life, Emma and Zoie. What more does a mom need? Well enough about that...but be sure to start thinking about those new years resolutions because it is just around the corner. This is probably my last post for the day....but I am sure I will have a lot to say come Sunday after graduation on Saturday!!!! Until next time...

No comments: